July 13th!!!! Brooklyn will be moving back with me!!!! I am so exhilerated, excited and scared to death! Not only do I have to support myself for the first time in my life, now I add Brooklyn to that equasion. I know I have time to budget, save, and to learn to turn to my higher power, that I am not alone and he does provide. I have to remember "Keep it Simple"......and we will be living simple!
Now I need a ticker to count down the days!
3 Comments:
At 5:39 PM,
_ said…
That is awesome, Gretchen! I couldn't be more thrilled for you!
At 3:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
That's great news Gretchen!
At 6:15 PM,
Tammy said…
I'm so excited for you, as well. I have every faith in you that you can provide the best of life for Brooklyn.
Lots of hugs, my dear friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home