Part of our Fun day!
The girl's and I went to a park near by our house to take pictures for fun! It was a beautiful day! See Brookie, she probably should have had a light jacket on, but she wasn't complaining! I was having a great time taking thier pictures, when we realized, Wayne, my roommate was driving by. I callled him told him to turn around and join us, so he was able to take a few pics of us together, before the battery died. We left the park and headed for McDonald's.....then we went to see "Flushed Away", not as funny as I thought it was going to be, ok. We all came back and played PS3 guitar game, it almost reminds me of "dance revolution", just in guitar form. Trying to get Brookie in bed was next to impossible......between Wayne making excuses, and Brookie being so cute....she managed to stay up way to late....not to mention she was in my bed at 4 am that morning wanting to plan the day.....and she still so full of energy.Then there is Kim, my laid back, easy going, God loving sweetheart. I love her to death! We can joke, be honest (may hurt), connect in some off the wall ways.....but we are mother/daughter....question is from one moment to the next who is the mother and who is the daughter....meaning we learn from each other and usually enjoy it!






2 Comments:
At 5:14 PM,
_ said…
Looks like you guys had an awesome time. What a beautiful day to spend outside. Glad you enjoyed it.
At 5:42 AM,
Tammy said…
What a beautiful day. I miss days like this with my girls.
Isn't it just amazing to think two people growing up in the same house can develop into two totally different personalities.
Hope to hear of more days like this for you and your girls.
Post a Comment
<< Home