Gretchen's Dance

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Brooklyn after Halloween Party




Here are a couple of pictures of Brooklyn before and after a Halloween Party. She is suppose to be an Angel, and she told me that is why she chose the rainbow and clouds for her face painting because angels live among clouds and rainbows. Brooklyn and I had the opportunity to spend the weekend together, Kim had halloween plans at home.
Sorry for the sideways picture, it is rotated normal in the folder, but uploaded this way. I am doing a huge task just uploading let alone fix the problem, lol.
Thanks for looking!




2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger _ said…

    Brooklyn is adorable and getting sooo big!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Gretchen Sweetie,

    I can't believe how big Brooklyn has gotten. Where has the time gone that she was a little angel, now a big angel. How proud you must be!

    Big hugs, hon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home