
Well this is my new space!! The house is awesome! I tried to put these in the order I wanted them in and of course blog rearranged the pics so there is no rhyme or reason to the pics. The first two are the bar in the huge kitchen and my roommate, Wayne. We are both going through the same thing right now, both divorces not by choice. We have alot of fun, and I am thankful we hit it off from day one like brother/sister. We talk alot about where we are in "life", he loves spending time with "US" when the girls are here. They enjoy him, he keeps them totally entertained with so many different "tech" toys to flying helicopters, to computer games. For not meeting my roommate before moving in, I am so thankful for it working out naturally.
The next two are the rest of the Kitchen and MY ROOM!!! Yes I love my room! It is so cozy and perfect! What you cannot see is that I have a hunter green brand new leather couch that reclines!! I love it too! These pictures are from when I first moved in, I have since then tweeked it, added my 100 Longanberger baskets, teddy bears, etc. but I love it!
Then the last picture is a picture of a picture of the house! The picture is beautiful. Does not do it justice in the size of the house!!!!
1 Comments:
At 7:29 PM,
_ said…
Looks like a wonderful house, Gretchen. And I love your room! The window is gorgeous!
Post a Comment
<< Home